flickr

berrysweet designs. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

New Store and SALE!!!!!

I had planned to guest for Mscraps in October but Joyce mentioned that I could come on full time if I wanted.
After about a month of careful thought, I decided to add Mscraps to my stores.  I am now selling at PDP and Mscraps.
This is a very exciting thing for me.  I LOVE both stores and it is a dream to be a part
of both.  I cannot wait to see where this new adventure will take me!

Photobucket
MY STORE

Photobucket
CLICK HERE

Photobucket
CLICK HERE

Photobucket
CLICK HERE

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Big congratulations, Brenda! MScraps is one of my very favorites, and I am sooo excited that you are there now!!! I LOVE these new tempaltes, and the kit is BEAUTIFUL!! And the QPs are great too!! Woot! You go, girl!