flickr

berrysweet designs. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

{Sweet} Girl

I am soooooo late with this!!!  I cannot believe this week got away without me posting this.
I have been trying for months to get a contractor to come pour a concrete patio and add an Arizona room off the back of my house.
I finally got someone to show up and it has taken him a week to do the framework for the patio.  I have been so stressed it has been hard to keep up with the other side of my lfe: scrapping.  lol  Keep me in your prayers this week that I will not go all pregnant angry woman on this poor guy.

Anywho......
Here was my new release for this week.

 {Sweet} Girl
Photobucket


Since you missed the 20% off NR price for the first day, I have made a coupon for you to get 25% off.
sweetgirl25
Hope to have an on-time release for you next week.  I am working on a template set!
blogfacebooktwitter


0 comments: