flickr

berrysweet designs. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Free template!!!

I have found myself suddenly addicted to the simple page.  One with more focus on the photo and the journaling.  I know not all people enjoy these kinds of templates but I thought I would offer one to you today.  It has shadows on separate layers that are bent a little.  Those can be removed and your own shadows added.  All the layers are adjustable just the same as a regular template.  I would love to hear some feedback on if you would like to see more like this or if I should stick to my other style.  :)  Enjoy!
CLICK HERE

Photobucket

14 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks awesome! Thank you so much!!

Jen said...

love the template! thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

I'm a big fan of the minimalist page, big thumbs up from me!!

Beth-DSM said...

i am a huuuuge fan of your layouts, therefore i am a huge fan of your templates!! i think this is a fantastic template and will get me to focus on journaling, which is something I've been trying to get more into doing. <3 thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Lovely! And I've been trying to often include more journaling, so this is perfect. Thanks so much!

Tamara said...

It is a wonderful template, thank you so much-I am especially glad for the bends, I am not good at thoses

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [27 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Demetria said...

This is such a great template... thank you so much for sharing... I can see this being using for much more than just a scrapbook page... like a card! THanks again!!!

Bree said...

SO cute! Thank you so much! :D

VinGirl said...

I love these kinds of templates, thank you so much for sharing! :) ♥

Danielle said...

great template - thank you for sharing!!

Brenda said...

Too stinkin cute! Thanks for sharing. :)

Simply Sarah said...

love this! Can't wait to try it out.

Jennifer said...

This template helped me write more I usually do. I tend to be minimalistic with my journaling more than my layouts! lol

http://digiscrapobsession.net/pics/showphoto.php?photo=10351&nocache=1