flickr

berrysweet designs. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

THE STORE IS OPEN!!!!! {Free Gift included}

Yippee I am so excited. Our Enchanted store is now open for business.
If you are one of the first 100 people to purchase something you will get this collaboration for free.
Here are a few things I have available today.
On sale at 25% off as well.

I have a free sampler for you today. It is a mini to match the Frog Prince kit.
click the image to download

Don't forget the challenges that I mentioned in this mornings post. You get points towards free stuff from the store. :) Free is good, huh? Have a wonderful day and have fun shopping.

11 comments:

Simply Sarah said...

Thanks for the extra cute papers.... I am off to the store... so excited to see whats all there.

BTW - i used Fall Forever today at a SS... it is cute... I posted it on my blog, ESS and SM.

Giovana Samara (a.k.a MsRed) said...

Love the sample, Brenda!

Sooo cute!

Thank you heaps!

BTW: I had fun on the Speed Scrap last night. Goo ESS!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jan. 17, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Teresa said...

Brenda, thanx for the cute, cute addition to an already terrific kit!! Can't wait to play with it!

Vanessa said...

what a great kit! this frog prince!!! I'm still a fan!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Thank you!

Simply Sarah said...

Hi Brenda!~ I have an award for you on my blog if you wish to snag it!

http://iamsimplysarah.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you for the freebie! It's so cute!

Valerian70 said...

Great mini kit and I'm hoping to do me some shopping tonight and the full kit is on my ever-expanding wishlist!

TerriM said...

Cute sampler...thanks for sharing. Hugs -- xoxo! (terri - hawaii(

Anonymous said...

Uh ya. You need to check your links, the very first "HERE" is linked to SOMEONE ELSE'S product in your "store". Real nice.