flickr

berrysweet designs. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

W-Day Challenge: Recipe You!!!

For this new challenge, this recipe must be followed!!

- use the color blue
- fly a butterfly
- three different stitches
- a frame to frame the important
- glittery glitter added!
- templify your scrapping urges = use a template!

Game rules : Use at least 50% Brenda Smith Designs Goodies! The winner gets a 10 dollar GC to her store. Post your lay out link in the comments section of this post. Deadline is Tuesday midnight. (GMT -7:00 Mountain Time (US and Canada)) Good luck to you all!!!

Hurray - we get to give away a GC!!! There were two participants in last challenge:

from Mooncatcher: scraplifted Vanessa


From TXMOMOF2 (Misty) scraplifted Brenda Smith



Both great pages using KIARA kit!
So the Random Generator chose (i really do not know how they copy/paste the results from the Random.org site) but my result was this:

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:1
Timestamp: 2008-11-12 20:43:58 UTC

Mooncatcher was poster number one - so she's to expected a GC!!!!!! Congrats!!

5 comments:

TotallyD said...

YAY thnx!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats mooncatcher!
Vanessa,
I love your new challenge! The template discription made me giggle. Can't wait to see what our "fans" come up with this time.

Vanessa said...

there's a new award for you waiting on my blog!

Valerian70 said...

What a great idea.

I couldn;t wait to give this a try and I've been pondering on it all day at work and came up with this when I got home:
http://artisticleanings.blogspot.com/2008/11/my-sweet-boy.html

valerian70 at cgrealms.com

Amy said...

Your blog is so cute! I need your email addy, I have something for you!

amysumrall@gmail.com