flickr

berrysweet designs. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

I just saw this at Sunshine Studio Scraps and fell in love!!!
(yes I know it is not a DC product) shame on me
I just can't help myself.
Photobucket

Is this not the most adorable kit you have ever seen! I love the little mice (the sleeping one is my fave) and the little bits of glitter. The tree and the leaves seriously kit butt, too. In fact, I don't think there is anything I don't like. :) Click the image to find it in the Sun Store. I can't wait to buy my pen tablet so I can make cute things too. Almost there, come on guys help me out a little. ROLF

speaking of...

I have a new alpha out, too. I am finding that I like alpha's lately. Expect some fancier ones out of me soon, too. I am learning how to use an alpha cutter so this one is a bit simple again. :) The best part is that it comes with two neutral torn and tattered papers. :) At only $1.99 it is a steal ,too.

click the image to go to my store

Photobucket


0 comments: