flickr

berrysweet designs. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

I am in love...


with Allie Brown's blog layouts!!! She made the one that is on my page now. There are some with Frightfully Frightful and Romance and Blues on her blog, too.


Go check them out and take them for your own. Make sure to tell her thank you!!!
EDIT *I have remade the background to match the surprise for Friday* This is her basic design and I give her credit for that. I needed to use the kit that is available in the store. I used the Frightfully Frightful kit that you can buy HERE. It is still 25% off and if you get my newsletter, you can get it for an additional percentage off. Can't tell you if you don't get the newsletter. *wink*

Also if you are a Brenda Smith Designs fan, be sure to grab this blinkie. If I or one of my wonderful CT sees it you may get a RAK!!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

Thanks! I love your work! Your kits just blow me away. I loved working with them. They're so pretty.

Can't wait to work with you again!