flickr

berrysweet designs. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

New Kits! and confession (shhhh)

I confess...I am addicted to Sugarplum Paperie (Nicole Seitler). I realized that today when I refreshed the page hoping for a new post at least 6 times. LOL I love seeing what her CT makes and absolutely LOVE her kits. I just wish I had enough money t o buy her twist collection. Maybe someday. :)

Ok on to the new stuff. First is my latest, best kit. It is called Blossoms and Butterflies. I love these colors together. To be honest, most of my color schemes are not planned. I use a color wheel on the internet that allows for a randomized color scheme. This is one of those.
click the images to be transported to my store



It includes 12 papers (6 torn) and 26 elements.

It has paper flowers with jewel button centers, glittery and paper butterflies, several types of frames in different colors. It also has some butterfly trails and real bows.

I even made a monogram alpha and a template set in the same color as the kit (templates sold separate).

I then decided to make a template set with these awesome colors.


Tomorrow I will be loading the fall kit to the store as well. I had planned on that on being done first but these colors called to me. LOL

0 comments: