flickr

berrysweet designs. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Free Mini!

Another freebie for you. I made this one for the color challenge Digichick.

Here is the LO I made. It also has one of my new templates (coming soon).

This is the little mini. I didn't really name it, just plain Red and Grey. I do love these colors together. I am considering a full size kit in these colors. Not for a while though. I have a fall kit and a Halloween kit in the works right now. They and the template set will be released next week.

Here is the LINK.

Link me to your LO's and I will post them here. I love to see what you do with my kits. :) Makes me smile.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

thanks you so much!!!!!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Sep [LA 12:09am, NY 02:09am, UK 07:09am, OZ 05:09pm] ).