flickr

berrysweet designs. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Surprise!!!!

I am opening another store!!!  I know, a bit nuts, but  I just adore Amy and Lauren over at PDP.  I was supposed to open my store there when they first got the site going but due to some personal issues had to back down.  They were gracious enough to let me back in. 
Photobucket
My STORE
Anyone who purchases ANYTHING from my store in the next 2 weeks will be eligible to win the entire store!
I also am working on a little mini kit that matches Sprung to give you sometime tomorrow.

Photobucket

CLICK HERE
Photobucket

CLICK HERE
Photobucket

CLICK HERE
Photobucket

CLICK HERE
Photobucket

CLICK HERE
Photobucket

CLICK HERE

1 comments:

supermandy said...

Ooh! Pretty stuff! I think I have another new favorite designer! lol