flickr

berrysweet designs. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Busy, busy, but a freebie for you!

Hi everyone! Well, as you can see Brenda has been very busy and so have I. We are sorry for such a long span in between blog posts. To make up for it, I have a freebie alpha for you. It's actually going to be a 3 part freebie. Today is the upper case and you never know when I'll post the others ;) I hope you like it! And I know a lot of you have not been wanting to use 4shared so I uploaded to a site called box.net. A lot of the designers have switched over to this site.


Image is linked to the download.

4 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Mar. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Mar [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Pattycakes said...

Thank you, thank you!! :)

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.