flickr

berrysweet designs. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Busy, busy, but a freebie for you!

Hi everyone! Well, as you can see Brenda has been very busy and so have I. We are sorry for such a long span in between blog posts. To make up for it, I have a freebie alpha for you. It's actually going to be a 3 part freebie. Today is the upper case and you never know when I'll post the others ;) I hope you like it! And I know a lot of you have not been wanting to use 4shared so I uploaded to a site called box.net. A lot of the designers have switched over to this site.


Image is linked to the download.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Mar. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

Pattycakes said...

Thank you, thank you!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.