flickr

berrysweet designs. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Thank you

Thank you all for your well wishes as I seek to find a wellness that has somehow eluded me since the Christmas holidays. I have had a cold for 6 weeks or more out of the last 2 1/2 months. It has just worn me down to where I had no energy to create. I took some time to work for my two CT's and some layouts for other designers in hopes that my creativity would find it's way back to me. Unfortunately that did not happen. I have decided to scale back to one store and the two CT's. I will still be selling at www.scrapmatters.com but have made the decision to leave ESS for now. I have two kits in the making and one of them is nearly finished. I will leave you updates on that and hopefully a freebie soon. Thank you again. :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

oh, sweetie!! I hope you're okay! I am glad that you'll be in the digital community in some manner, and boy I don't blame you for scaling back! You always have to think of "you" first, eh!?

I didn't know you have been sick since December. Wow! I hope that once you've had the chance to "rest" a bit that you'll be all better in no time!

You know I love your designs! I have always been a fan since the first time I ran across one of your kits...I think it was at DC...?

No matter what, I hope we'll still be able to keep in touch! You're such a sweet friend!!

I'll look forward to talkin' to you soon!

Candi