flickr

berrysweet designs. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Template Question Answered and a Challenge

I had a very good question from Janet in the comments from the free template.

{Janet said...Thank you for this very cool template. I'm curious if you are planning to do any journaling on a second page. I'm pretty sure that after 365 pictures and a couple of years later I'm going to be wondering why I thought that pic was significant. I think this photo page is perfect, so I'm thinking a double-pager with journaling on the 2nd page will compliment it well.}


The answer is YES, most definitely. Since I am using these myself and intend to make photo books for the family when the year is done, I will certainly be needing some journaling. I will be making these in a two page format that will allow for journaling on the second page. Now that journaling will have to be for 14 photos (2 weeks worth) but I will leave a lot of room. You can always move things around a little to accommodate for more journaling. For me, a couple lines of journaling will do and a lot of my photos tend to speak for themselves. I will try to remember the more journaling prone folks in the following templates as well. :) I can always rearrange my own pages for my lack of journaling. lol I don't really like my way of writing things so I don't tend to put a lot on my pages. Something I need to learn to do. I really need to find a book to help me break my journaling slump.


Ok, on to the challenge. I would like for you to use this template to create a page with your week one photos (or any photos you would like) and leave me a link in the comments. You must use 50% of my stuff to be eligible for the prize. The prize will be a $10 gift card to my Scrap Matters Store. Don't forget to leave your e-mail as well so I can contact the winner. You have till next Friday. Looking forward to seeing your pages. :)

0 comments: