flickr

berrysweet designs. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

My 4Shared is down.

I am in the middle of trying to get something of mine removed from another person's account. Right now, none of my links are working. I will sit down tomorrow and try to get something set up for my blog freebies. I am sorry but this is the third person I have found that took my stuff and I just got so pissed. I let it go before because every time it is just something I gave away for free and it wasn't a big deal. This time they were giving away two things. My Girls Rock quick page freebie and my Warmth of Friends blog train freebie. They had been downloaded several times. That just burned me so bad I had to do something. I promise I will have something nice for you all when everything is back to normal. Thank you for your patience.

5 comments:

Dani B said...

Oh, that stinks! That reminds me of that phrase that goes something like this..."May fleas infest their hard drive and grow an extra hump." Ok, so it's not exactly like that...but you get the picture. Wish you luck!

Valerian70 said...

I can't believe how selfish, thoughtless and just plain old mean some people can be. You do so much for free for all of us scrappers that it really bites when you get slapped like this. May they all have eternally crashing computers!

You have an award on my blog
(artisticleanings.blogspot.com)

david santos said...

Brilliant posting!!!
Congratulations!!!! Happy Lunar new Year!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Spring Theme post on Feb. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry ... I still can't understand why people do this!
Good luck!
~Marie