flickr

berrysweet designs. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

W-Day Challenge : free Template!!

Well Girls - This couldn't be ANY MORE easier for you! This template's up for grabs and YOU get to scrap it! Click Preview to download. Be sure to use Use at least 50% Brenda Smith Designs Goodies!


Before I announce what the winner gets : First take a look at what our Ct has done with this lovely template!
from Vanessa


by babyblueeyesx2


By Pavlita

All contestants get a gift. It's this lovely paper pack: Home For Christmas - with nice warm colors and some bling added! Be sure to post your lay out link in the comments section of this post before December 21st. (GMT -7:00 Mountain Time (US and Canada))


Have fun!!!

Ow, And I forgot to say : Brenda Thank You! Because we - the Ct - all got a very nice embellishments pack that goes wonderfully well with Home For Christmas, and it is a extra treat - because it will not be sold or given away!!!!!! It feels like Christmas already.

Vanessa


7 comments:

elnorac said...

Love the template, and it's so helpful that you posted layouts done using it. Thank you!

Amy J. said...

Love your style. Thanks for the gift!

Digiscrap Obsessed said...

Thanks for the template and your freebies, I'm from Australia and I'm fairly new at digiscrapping (started about a month or so ago) but I'm totally addicted to say the least. I've got so much to learn and it's such a help being able to see other people's layouts. This is the first challenge I've ever participated in and I wasn't sure where to put the final page, so I hope picasa is ok for this purpose.

http://picasaweb.google.com.au/lh/photo/nphG1Kldu27E2LTo0EOmpQ

If I've done anything incorrectly, please let me know. Thanks again.

Brenda said...

Thanks for the great template.

Stefani said...

Awesome template! Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for sharing

Valerian70 said...

Beautiful template Brenda, thanks so much for sharing it with us.

I have to admit I've been avoiding taking part in your blog challenges because it isn't that long since I won a GC through them and I wanted to give someone else a chance - and not be a greedy bear....lol.

However, this one I couldn't resist. Here's my entry:
http://artisticleanings.blogspot.com/2008/12/snow-is-falling.html

valerianleforge at btinternet.com