flickr

berrysweet designs. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Thursday Spotlight and POLL


This week I have something from me and from a the DC designers.
Here is another great mega from from all of us. At only 3.99 it is a steal!

Here is my latest kit and template set. It is Fall Forever. It, too is only $3.99 for the kit and $2.99 for the template set.


A fall colored kit with 16 papers and 36 elements. Includes:

3 stitches

4 bracket frames

4 bows 4 tags

2 green leaves

2 reddish "painted" leaves

5 glitter stars

1 mushroom

8 flowers (2 paper and 6 glitter)

2 butterflies

For examples and more detailed images, click on the images to see them in my store

NOW, on to the fun stuff. I am in the process of making blog templates for the store. It is in the test faze right now. You can see the Blossoms and Butterflies one on this blog right now. Below is the Fall forever one and I am making one with my Halloween kit. On the sidebar is a poll. Would you please do that so I can get an idea of interest? I would be forever grateful. :)

5 comments:

SarahB said...

Your new blog templates look great!

Loving the style of the new Digital Candy previews--too cute!

Unknown said...

Great blog stuff!

Jamie said...

Beautiful new kit!! and I voted ;)

Anonymous said...

Nice kit!!

Vanessa said...

love the blog templates too!