flickr

berrysweet designs. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Friday Freebie and Collab Reveal!

Wow! I can finally spill the beans about the beautiful collab I have been working on! I have had the chance to work on Mid Morning with the very tallented Danielle Corbitt. I am very excited about this kit. It has 30 papers and nearly 80 elements. Almost all of which are completely unique.
Right now this awesome kit and Template set are at 20% off!!!
(25% off store discount does not apply)
click the images to buy from my store

Here is your free sampler. Not everything is on the preview.

click image to download

Don't forget to go to Danielle's Blog to grab her free sampler!

Here are some layouts using this kit and a couple with the template set.

Danielle

Me



5 comments:

Dianna said...

Thanks so much! It looks awesome.

Simply Sarah said...

What a cute kit you did with Danielle. Your add on freebie is adorable as well. Thank you.

Peggie said...

This is beautiful. Thank you.

Shayna said...

Thank you for the freebie, Brenda. I love the kit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hugs,
Shayna

Silvie said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful freebie!!